The Birchtree Global Incubator Accelerator Program (BGIAP) is a comprehensive program, custom designed to give business leaders the information, resources, and contacts needed to make informed global market entry decisions. BGIAP is customized for participants and organized from a for-profit corporate perspective. Distinguished Fortune 500 C-Suite leaders, noted legal, tax, and HR firm partners, in-country government economic advisors, provide personalized advice and support.
The program curriculum includes interactive live discussions, self-paced webinars, country specific materials, and research data. Market entry research proves, and experienced global leaders confirm the 20 core modules in the BGIAP program comprise the critical information needed for leaders to make informed decisions. Thus, BGIAP participants avoid walking blindly into the global marketplace, only to have to buy their way out of bad decisions.
The program is challenging and fast paced. In four weeks, participants acquire the resources needed to reduce risk and increase financial performance in a new global market. Unlike an economic development program, graduate school program, or isolated webinar, BGIAP is taught by business executives with for-profit and in-country experience globalizing businesses. They know global business is NOT a one-size fits solution. Your business strategy is unique. To be competitive, your market entry decisions must be built around maximizing your strategic and operational goals.
BGIAP is designed for senior business leaders (presidents, vice-presidents, directors) who need up-to-date information on global market entry to make informed strategic and operational decisions. BGIAP program participants may join individually, through a company sponsored cohort, or business association.
Consider BGIAP if:
- Quickly acquiring a global corporate perspective on market entry is important
- Customized, expert business and economic advice will improve decision-making
- Your business is globalizing, and your employees aren’t
- Experienced global business leaders with in-country experience will reduce your risks
- Your business depends on optimizing financial performance in a foreign location
Included in the Program:
- Interactive Q/A strategy session with world-class, global corporate CEOs
- 1 Hour legal consultation with participating in-country global attorney
- 1 Hour tax consultation with participating in-country global CPA
- 1 Hour HR consultation with participating global HR, risk, or functional expert
- Country-specific market entry support services from:
- In-country banking representatives
- In-country economic development representatives
- 30 Day introductory and complimentary membership in global resource organizations
- Customized workbook tailored for your business and market
- Ongoing support from Birchtree Global for resource identification and information
Costs vary depending on the cohort, in-class or online cohort, country and business. The Atlanta cohort class is $3,000 per person. GPHR and SPHR credits are provided.
The next 4-week BGIAP cohort is scheduled for Atlanta, GA on October 19, 2018. Contact us at 01-770-361-8285 for course outline and speakers.
Please call 01 914-218-3149 or email (email@example.com) for location, country, and subject cohort schedules.