Taking Your Business Global but Don’t Have all the Answers?
Are you thinking about expanding business operations overseas in 2019 and don’t have the strategic, operational, functional or fiduciary experience globalizing? Do you know the implications of GDPR, BEPS, EOR, and PE for your sales team? Do you know where to quickly find the updated, detailed, step-by-step instructions for establishing a business in a foreign country? Do you know how hiring decisions will set corporate tax policy?
If not, you need Birchtree Global Incubator Accelerator Program (BGIAP). BGIAP is a comprehensive, 4-week, online/in-class program for business executives to accelerate knowledge of global market entry. A world-class team of business experts with direct in-country experience, “on-the-ground” setting up businesses guide participants through the strategic challenges, paperwork, infrastructure, regulations, and functional knowledge needed to establish a business overseas.
Faculty include C-Suite global executives from Fortune 500-Unisys, IBM, Walmart, Korn Ferry, Exxon, and INC 500 firms. Supporting information and documentation is provided by leaders from highly regarded firms including Taylor English, Dezan Shira, Osborne Clarke, Brady Ware, the World Trade Center Atlanta, Atlanta Bi-Lateral Chamber Members and Consular Corps, DF Brown, HR Dimensions, Living Abroad, and Squire Patton Boggs among others.
BGIAP is designed for senior business leaders (presidents, vice-presidents, directors) who need up-to-date information on global market entry to make informed strategic and operational decisions. BGIAP program participants may join individually, through a company sponsored cohort, or business association.
Consider BGIAP if:
- Quickly acquiring a global corporate perspective on market entry is important
- Customized, expert business and economic advice will improve decision-making
- Your business is globalizing, and your employees aren’t
- Experienced global business leaders with in-country experience will reduce your risks
- Your business depends on optimizing financial performance in a foreign location
Included in the Program:
- Interactive Q/A strategy session with world-class, global corporate CEOs
- 1 Hour legal consultation with participating in-country global attorney
- 1 Hour tax consultation with participating in-country global CPA
- 1 Hour HR consultation with participating global HR, risk, or functional expert
- Country-specific market entry support services from:
- In-country banking representatives
- In-country economic development representatives
- 30 Day introductory and complimentary membership in global resource organizations
- Customized workbook tailored for your business and market
- Ongoing support from Birchtree Global for resource identification and information
The next 4-week BGIAP cohorts scheduled are:
- BGIAP Atlanta, January 16, 2019
- BGIAP New York, February 28, 2019
Contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 01-770-361-8285 for a copy of the curriculum.